Sigh. A new year. A fresh slate. I'm nervous, excited, and anxious to begin a new year.
First day of work back, and my alarm didn't go off this morning. Not a great start. But I'm hoping it only gets better from here on out.
2011 Resolutions
1. Be more active & healthy-
A. At least 2 more races (5k +)
B. Workout more- get into at least 3x/week schedule
C. Healthier eating- keep up with vegan/veg. options & less alcohol
2. Less expectations when it comes to planning
A. live in the moment, less worry about how others are living their lives
3. More enjoyable work environment
4.Live more freely & boldly
A. Be spontaneous
B. Don't let the little things affect you
C. DO what YOU want to do, DO what makes YOU happy
5. Side creative hobby?
I find my resolutions often repeat year-to-year, but I don't think I take any issue with this. I'm figuring as long as there was progress & growth, it was a successful year. Plus, I figure it's always smart to set the bar high in the beginning of the year, and to see where you land as you progress through it.
All the best to you in 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment