Friday, January 28, 2011

Falling into February

Another new year’s resolution? To blog more. I always think of things to blog about, but rarely ever do it. I also want to make sure talk about different aspects of my life in more balance. Maybe more design and less venting? Haha, we’ll see how it goes…

Here are a few things on my mind that I’m going to note briefly. Perhaps lengthier blog posts about each one in the future:

Corner frames- Whatt?! Did not know these existed, and feel as though they could be made much more cheaply. Corners are always so bare though- I like this idea.
http://www.housedesignet.com/2010/09/aesthetic-corner-picture-frame-by-yvonne-schroeder/

Marriage- I feel like marriage-related topics came up a lot this week. I think the mid-twenties do that to you. I find it both incredibly exciting and stressful to think about. Mostly exciting though.

Royal wedding? --> Lifetime movie http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2011/01/royal-wedding-watch-will-prince-william-marry-in-uniform.html

Future- If you knew where the ride was going to take you, it wouldn’t nearly be as fun. Period. (In all reality I want to continue on about how the future is scary and how change makes me nervous and how all my friends should live closer…but let’s be brave and strong this time around)

Birthday- My quarter of a century celebration is coming up next week! Eek! I want to just have fun and enjoy the company that surrounds me. I’m not planning anything huge, and I think I like it that way. Plans include trying new restaurants and maybe heading to the casino. Perfect.

Until next time, and hopefully more frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment